ProAqua Cure 15 is a breathable coating that provides a satin or low gloss finish to a multitude of interior & exterior horizontal or vertical concrete and masonry finishes.
Provides enhanced performance for better flexibility, chemical resistance, non-blushing, adhesion, durability and hot tire resistance.
ProAqua Cure 15 is a low odor, low VOC, non-yellowing, water based product designed for curing and sealing applications.
ProAqua Cure 15 is self-crosslinking, which provides better film formation, early water resistance, adhesion, toughness and outstanding efflorescence and alkali resistance.
Perfect for low ventillated areas where low VOC's and low odor are required.
- Broom Finish Concrete
- Most other new interior and exterior concrete surfaces
- Non-Yellowing formula assures product's superior resistance to the elements
- Deep penetrating and ultra low viscosity formula allows for easy application through sprayers
Specifications / Compliances
- ASTM C-309, Type 1, Class A & B
- AASHTO M-148, Type 1, Class A & B
Typical Properties & Technical Information
VALUE Solids/Active Content, Percentage by weight
- 25% +/- 1% Dry Time - Tack Free
- 1 - 2 hours Dry Time - Foot Traffic
- 4 hours - 6 hours Dry Time - Heavy Traffic
- 24 hours - 48 hours Re-Coat Time Window
- 4- 24 hours Application Temperature
- 50° F -80° F VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) Content
- Less than 700 grams/Liter
Appearance - Wet
- Clear Appearance - Dry
- Clear and Medium Gloss
- . Classified in Table 1.1, ACI Standard 302
- Corps of Engineers CRD-C304, Type 1 Class A & B
- Meets OTC, CARB, LADCO & SCAQMD VOC restrictions.